? ??????????????Cat Lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2161 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Curious Cat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (236 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 10961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 7, 2009

Pussy goes for a swim

As pussy was walking, he smelt something. He saw that the smell was coming from a house and the window was open. He went in and saw a kid.

The kid started to chase him and pull his tail



meoooooooooouch! Shouted pussy!








He ran outside and saw a pool. Trying to escape pain, he jumped on the float!












pussy fell of the float and started to drown










Suddenly, he felt someone holding him. He coulnd’t see anything so he opened his eyes even wider.








he saw a girl!






it was a very ugly looking mermaid! Pussy immediately fell in love with her…





pussy realized she had saved him and when they were under the pool he proposed to her…(f.y.i: this is a pussy so he can breathe under water!)






they got married!


1 876 569 years later….






Pussy was going to give birth.!!! Then is wife said…

Wife: I need to confess!
Pussy: about what?
Wife: this may shock you!
Pussy: hey I am supposed to be a man and I am the one giving birth. Do I looked shocked?
Wife: no. ok fine! I am actually a merman!




Pussy:








Pussy: I don’t believe you!
Wife: don’t make me strip!
Pussy: wait if ur a merman then…what do you look like?
Wife: Like this…








Pussy: I am divorcing with you!
Wife: no problem this is the 10th time.

Pussy: OMG!
Wife :but before you go I am going to give something



The next day…


The kid was at the pool. The kid saw pussy and was shocked at what he was bringing out of the pool.





(this is what pussy's wife gave him)
And no pulling my tail!



Pussy: Hey kid…you know there is a mermaid in your pool!
Kid:






Kid: Mummy!Mummy! The cat has come back to haunt me and is looking like he is 1 876 589 years old

Pussy: Where! Where!



It must look really ugly!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for me kid!
THE END!
(hope you enjoy this story! please leave comment abt it at thecbox.tq!!=p)

0 comments: